We have really understand that the third personcan strongly influence us both for good or bad things. It’s very happy for we ha
Friend who care for us sometimes more than a brothers or sisters for us. If you feel that you have no friends now you may change your way of thinking. The proverb says, “If you want someone do something to you, do it for them” You are capable to be a friend, you can be a good friend for someone else. Do you believe it?
Friend doesn’t require a high level from all of us. Be a friend will make you have many friends. Enjoy the quotes of friendship below.
- Listening is a magnetic and strange thing, a creative force. The friends who listen to us are the ones we move toward. When we are listened to, it creates us, makes us unfold and expand. -Karl Menninger
- Friendship is something that creates equality and mutuality, not a reward for finding equality or a way of intensifying existing mutuality. – Rowan D. Williams
- We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection. – Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama
- There is nothing we like to see so much as the gleam of pleasure in a person’s eye when he feels that we have sympathized with him, understood him. At these moments something fine and spiritual passes between two friends. These are the moments worth living. – Don Marquis
- We must reach out our hand in friendship and dignity both to those who would befriend us and those who would be our enemy. – Arthur Ashe
- One of the oldest human needs is having someone to wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night. – Margaret Mead